Tagaytay is always a great excuse for a cheap weekend getaway. For as little as 4000php ($90), you can have yourself a great time with your friends or setup up a romantic night out of town. But we have to remember that finding cheap Tagaytay inns will get harder as the city develops more high-class hotels like Summit Ridge and Hotel Kimberly. You can also find cheap inn along the highway for as low as 1000php per night ($25), which is mostly ideal for backpackers.
Here is a list of the cheap inns and hotels in Tagaytay:
- View Park Hotel
- McMountain Home Apartelle
- Alfonso Hotel
- Cool Breeze Hotel and Villas
- Estancia Resort Tagaytay
If you want to find cheaper inns (a.k.a not the Hotel type, consider these tips:
- If you are commuting, do not ask the tricycle drivers where to find hotels. They are getting commissions for any guest that they bring to a hotel – most of which are crappy.
- Do not go to the first hotel that you’ll find in the town center. Better cheap inns are available at the city’s edge (and more secluded too).
- 1,500PHP is a fair price for a good cheap inn in Tagaytay. Do not look for a lower price.
Here is a cool comparison of the cheapest inns in Tagaytay